Nano-Tec Infrared Boot Wraps
Designers & manufacturers of the “Original Anatomic Cold Water Boots”
Invented and designed by PE Sport & Technical to help prevent/ reduce swelling, cool tendons after exercise/ competition or for treating injuries. PE Sport has had huge success in helping sports horses & race horses with Magnet & Infrared technology, by combining compression & pressure techniques.
Founded on the principle of contouring and shaping, the anatomical design delivers a cold cushioned therapy treatment to the tendon & fetlock areas. Elasticated straps advance the treatment by allowing tension to be applied during fastening, adding an element of compression to intensify the treatment and enhance results.
Cold Water Boots are a brilliant and easy alternative to cold hosing your horse's legs.
They are full of micro-crystals which turn into a gel when soaked in water. The gel forms a soft cushion which is comfortable against the horse's skin. Anatomical design allows horses to be walked around whilst wearing the boots; no need to stand still. Cold Water Boots are a great idea for reducing swelling, cooling tendons after exercise or treating injuries.
- Micro-crystals turn into a gel when soaked in water
- Unique design helps prevent slipping
- Anatomic, wrapping shape makes them easy to put on and take off
- Do not use on cuts, abrasions or damaged skin
- Can be used on front and hind legs
- Activate crystals by soaking in cold water 24 hours before first use
- When finished using the boots, dry naturally away from direct heat sources
- Once the boots have been used, you only need to soak for approximately 1 hour to reactivate the crystals and use again
- Sold in pairs